Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
~ Winston Churchill

Friday, April 15, 2011

thinkexist.com

On Facebook today a friend was peppering her wall with quotes - good quotes too. I asked her where the quotes were coming from & she told me
thinkexist . com...i rely on quotes to help me deal with stuff. It's my sister again.
So, I checked out thinkexist. It may be the headache I'm dealing with this morning, or the fact that I just pulled it up & didn't really do much looking, but I didn't find anything cool like she did.
“You can bend it and twist it... You can misuse and abuse it... But even God cannot change the Truth.”
“Right is right, even if everyone is against it; and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it”
“In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility.”
“Honor isn't about making the right choices. It's about dealing with the consequences.”
“Right is right, even if everyone is against it; and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it”
“Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment