Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
~ Winston Churchill

Friday, April 29, 2011

Leap of faith

I found these quotes today on Facebook. I should have made a note from whom I snagged them.
"The jump is so frightening between where I am and where I want to be. Because of all I may become, I will close my eyes and leap."
~ Mary Anne Radmacher
The above quote really resonated with me. I don't know if I have that kind of faith though.
"I seldom end up where I wanted to go, but I always end up where I needed to be."
~ Douglas Adams
Sometimes I wonder.
"There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will."
~ Unknown
Sometimes it takes a while.
"The realist sees reality as concrete. The optimist sees reality as clay."
~ Robert Brault
Then there is someone with Asperger's.

"My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just to enjoy your ice cream while it's on your plate."
~ Thornton Wilder
 Cuz if you don't, it will melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment