"Remember, tomorrow is connected with today, and what we do with today determines the tomorrow."Both quotes are from the same talk, "The Time is Now." I prayed that I know we can't have HIS spirit if we have contention in our home. Our home is very contentious. As President David O. McKay said, "No other success can compensate for failure in the home." I feel like we have failed.
--Marvin J. Ashton, "The Time Is Now", Ensign, May 1975, 85
The next quote is from President Monson.
"Noah had the unwavering faith to follow God's commandments. May we ever do likewise. May we remember that the wisdom of God ofttimes appears as foolishness to men; but the greatest lesson we can learn in mortality is that when God speaks and we obey, we will always be right."
--Thomas S. Monson, "They Marked the Path to Follow", Ensign, Oct 2007, 4–9
No comments:
Post a Comment