Both of the quotes tonight are repeats, yet tonight they reminded me of Lehi's dream of the tree of life. President Monson says the road signs of life entice every traveler & he counsels to pause at the crossroads. Tonight I thought of holding to the iron rod when I read this. Pause at the crossroads long enough to know the way you are taking is not letting go of the iron rod.
The first time I read Elder Wirthlin's thought about teaching our children only if we know where they are, made me think of my children when they were younger, wanting to know where they were. Tonight the last sentence in the quote about not leaving the teaching of their children to chance reminded me we need to make sure our children recognize the Holy Ghost, the hand of the Lord in their lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment