Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
~ Winston Churchill

Monday, February 14, 2011

Celestial Sight

I do not have a prayer blog, but I have a scripture journal & a quotes blog. True, this blog wasn't quite what I envisioned when I first started it, but I enjoy adding to it. This quote by Elder Russell M. Nelson intrigued me:
"With celestial sight, trials impossible to change become possible to endure."
--Russell M. Nelson, "With God Nothing Shall Be Impossible", Ensign, May 1988, p. 35
Facing foreclosure is intimidating, but I am putting my faith in the Lord & hoping for a positive outcome.
"In the meridian of time, among other things, the Savior gave a touch here, a kind word there, food (both real and spiritual) to the hungry, advice and counsel to those in need. He gave prayers with the frightened, kindness to the passed-over, respect and affection for the children, loving care for those who are burdened. "And thus we see that by small means the Lord can bring about great things."
--Stephen A. West, "Out of Small Things", Ensign, May 1999, 28
Elder West was a member of the Second Quorum of the Seventy from 1998 to 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment