Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
~ Winston Churchill

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Judge not

I thought the internet was going to go down again tonight. It has gone down at midnight the last 3 nights in a row. I'm not going to read my scriptures tonight, but will see if I can get the quotes up before the internet goes down. The first quote is from Elder Wirthlin about knowing where your children are. This is the 3rd time I've had it. I recognized it because I remembered what I had written the first time - my kids didn't like it when I wanted them to tell me where they were going.

The next one is about judging
"We should refrain from anything that seems to be a final judgment of any person...the Lord alone has the capacity to judge...And, in all of this we must remember the command to forgive."
--Elder Dallin H. Oaks, "Judge Not" and Judging", Media Name

No comments:

Post a Comment