"Selflessness is a key to happiness and effectiveness; it is precious and must be preserved as a virtue which guarantees so many other virtues."I would have been working at Church Headquarters in Salt Lake when this talk was given.
--Spencer W. Kimball, "Privileges and Responsibilities of Sisters", Ensign, Nov 1978, 101
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
~ Winston Churchill
Thursday, November 18, 2010
A key to happiness
This afternoon when I was posting some quotes, Nick was standing behind me & finally he said, "What does that word say at the top of the screen?" I said, "Quotes." He answered with, "Isn't quotes spelled wrong?" Well, yes, I answered, quotes is spelled wrong. But I used to have a web page called Thoughts to Ponder. When I tried to name my blog that, it was taken. I decided combining quotes & thoughts would be unique enough it wouldn't be taken, LOL. Thus, Quoghts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment