Today there were too many quotes on Facebook not to snag & save them.
This one is from Amelia Martinez Harris from LDS.org
No matter how bad things seem to be, remember you're not losing (even though it feels like it), just adjust your attitude.
~ Elder Marvin J. Ashton
Christine Chemnitz wrote:
Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.
Emily Naef wrote:
Cleaning house and raising kids is like stringing beads with no knot!
Kimberlee Harris Coats wrote:
He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.
~ Epictetus
Stephen Jean-Luc Jarvis wrote:
Somedays I wonder. Where is my life going? Then I look at my map and realize it was upside down.Kristy Metcalfe Nelson wrote:
Our bishop reminded us of this saying on Sunday ... "What I do depends on how I feel about what I know."The Pink Ribbon shared this quote:
The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it.Ann Allred Bull wrote:
~ C.C. Scott
"Hold onto things that make you happy and let go of things that make you sad!"All of these thoughts were from one 24-hour period. And, I didn't copy all of them either.
No comments:
Post a Comment