Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
~ Winston Churchill
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
New page
I finally took the time to add my Geocities Thoughts to Ponder page as a page to this blog. It was the main reason I started this blog in the first place. I loved my Thoughts to Ponder page on Yahoo! Geocities. I was disappointed when they closed Geocities. I did save my pages though & I thought I'd just start another personal web site somewhere else. But, nothing I found was close to Geocities. Then I decided I could do a page on a blog, but didn't ever take the time to add it, knowing I would fuss with it til I got it right. It's still not the way I want it, but I can't figure out what to do, so I'll give up for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment