Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
~ Winston Churchill

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hearts

I have finished receiving reading assignments from readthescriptures dot com for the Old Testament. I'm supposed to be finished with it, but I'm not. I'm still reading it & using my journal there. The route I use to get to the journal tells me my reading assignment is completed, but still gives me a quote. The quote tonight is
"The heart is a tender place. It is sensitive to many influences, both positive and negative. It can be hurt by others. It can be deadened by sin. It can be softened by love. Early in our lives, we learn to guard our hearts. It is like we erect a fence around our hearts with a gate in it. No one can enter that gate unless we allow him or her to."
--Gerald N. Lund, "Opening Our Hearts", Ensign, May 2008, 32–34

No comments:

Post a Comment