Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
~ Winston Churchill

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Priorities

Today in the library there was a paper with these three quotes on them. Instead of taking the page or making a Xerox copy of it so I'd have another piece of paper floating around my house or car, I copied them by hand on the back of an old program.

This is an interesting thought. Sometimes we make our habits without even trying to.
First we make our habits,
Then our habits make us.
I like this quote from Elder Oaks. Mother has always said we can afford what we want to afford.
Let us remember that desires dictate our priorities. Priorities shape our choices & choices determine our actions.
Elder Dallin H. Oaks - Conferece address, April 2011
And finally,
Unless a man shall endure to the end, in following the example of the Son of the living God, he cannot be saved.
~ 2 Nephi 31:16

No comments:

Post a Comment