Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
~ Winston Churchill

Friday, April 27, 2012

Trust in God

Lots of food for thought on Facebook lately.
The tragedy of life
is not death
but what we let
die inside of us
while we live
~ Norman Cousins

I love this, not only the thought, but the photo.


Tonight when I was rubbing Mother's legs I noticed lots of little red spots on her legs. I had never seen them before & I wondered if it was something to worry about. Luckily, Amber, Don-Mike's fiancée, is a CNA & has worked in nursing homes & was here. She came in & looked at Mother's legs & then said she has seen them before, but they are nothing to worry about. She gets them on her legs & they are caused by stress. I know Mother has really been worrying about attending the temple tomorrow night with Don-Mike & Amber. I tried to quote this to her, but couldn't remember anything more than, "Worry is the outward sign of fear." I pray for peace many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment