Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
~ Winston Churchill

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Going through hell

I signed up for Goodreads Quote of the Day a couple of weeks ago & then promptly forgot about it. I have been pretty lax about checking my email since I started using Facebook. I was checking my email & wondered what the emails were titled Quote of the Day & started looking at them. I decided I'd organize them & have the emails filtered into their very own folder. I read every one of them, since there were only 2 weeks worth of quotes, so far. I used one about books on my book blog. I was closing the half dozen tabs I usually have open on a computer when I use it, preparing to go to bed. The quote from Winston Churchill kept recurring to me. I read the last entry & thought Churchill's quote went perfectly with it. Then it took me another few minutes while I read every email again, trying to find Churchill's quote.
If you are going through hell, keep going.
~ Winston S. Churchill
Excellent advice. Why stop to smell the roses? Just keep going

No comments:

Post a Comment